This is an introductory-level course that will introduce your dog to basic obedience skills that are applicable and will help set your dog up for success in real-world scenarios.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Leash Walking
- And more!
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 6 weeks.
Fee: $139 per dog (MSRPAC adopters receive a 20% discount)
- Dog Ages: 8 months or older.
- Schedule: 6 weekly classes 1 hour in length.
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination required.
- Dogs must be manageable in presence of other dogs.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
- Classes are held outdoors at the Pet Adoption Center large covered training yard
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center’s group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.