Level 2 is designed to meet the training and socialization needs of dogs that are 8 months and older. Owners and their dogs will be introduced to new obstacles every week, gaining crucial socialization and confidence building that our dogs need to enrich their lives and live free of fear. You’ll also continue developing the skills you learned in Level 1 and begin introducing training exercises that are more challenging and useful in the real world. In Level 2, we’ll work on:
- Leave It
- Insight of proofing behaviors and methods of training to fluency after completion of the training class.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 6 weeks.
Fee: $139 per dog (MSRPAC adopters receive a 20% discount)
Dogs must have completed Level 1 training course and be able work around people and other dogs on leash with no reactivity.
Class capacity: 8 adult dogs maximum.
- Completion of Level 1 Group Training Class
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination required.
- Dogs must be manageable in presence of other dogs.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
- Level 2 classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Level 2 class spots are available by pre-registration. Please register using the links below for future dates.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.