You’ll continue developing the skills you learned in Level 1 and begin introducing training exercises that are more challenging and useful in the real world. In Level 2, we’ll work on:
- Proofing sit and down stays
- Relax on a mat with distractions
- Long distance recalls
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 4 weeks.
Fee: $135 per dog
Dogs must be at least 1 year old to join this class and completed Level 1 training course. Dogs must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and be able work around people and other dogs on leash with no reactivity.
Class capacity: 8 adult dogs maximum.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
- Level 2 classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Level 2 class spots are available by pre-registration. Please register using the links below for future dates.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.